Enrich your smile with dental veneers. If you smile has not kept the radiant shine and quality you’ve hoped for, it’s not too late fix the blemishes and have a smile that will be beaming right along with you. 21st Century Dental Care can customize for you a plan to fit your cosmetic needs so your veneers are exactly what you are looking for. Here are just a few of the benefits of veneers:
– A small amount of tooth enamel needs to be removed to place the veneers, but it is an amount often much less than need be removed for the placement of crowns or caps.
– Veneers are extremely hard and durable, despite their thin design.
– Due to the porcelain material often used in veneers, they are very difficult to stain. Please speak with your dentist to learn more about which products pose the most risk.
– If properly cared for, veneers can last over a decade.
– Veneers have natural-looking surfaces that can blend with your other teeth. Veneers can be produced and designed to color-match your neighboring teeth.
– If you have any slight abnormalities in your teeth, such as alignment issues, stains, discolorations, cracks, or broken teeth, veneers may be able to help.
For a world-class smile, consider talking to our dentists at 21st Century Dental Care about dental veneers. If you would like to have an oral exam by Dr. Vitaly Friedman, please make an appointment by calling us at (908) 604-5959. You can also visit our office in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with dental veneers today!